March 12, 2012

Organic Indulgence Body Balm in Sweet Cherry & Almond - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you ever used a body balm? They're perfect for the driest skin - especially rough areas like elbows, knees and heels. The Organic Indulgence brand makes a great body balm, which is available in four scents. I have it in Sweet Cherry & Almond - which smells AMAZING! I actually ended up giving this to a friend because after trying it, she fell in love with it and I knew she'd get more use out of it as she has super dry skin.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Organic Indulgence Body Balm
in Sweet Cherry & Almond
 



Basic Stats for Organic Indulgence Body Balm:
Formula: stick balm
Scent Info: currently available in 4 scent options
Cost/Availability: $5.95 (0.5 fl oz full size). Available on the Organic Indulgence website.
Packaging: rounded tube with pull-off cap, twist-up balm
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
Keep skin nourished and hydrated with this body balm. Organic shea butter, cocoa butter and beeswax provide lasting moisture for even the driest, most sensitive skin. Acai berry, goji berry, maqui berry and yumberry extracts fight to prevent free radicals from damaging your skin.

Shade Info:
Currently available in four scent options: Sweet Cherry & Almond, Lavender & Plumeria, Orchard Pear & Fig, and White Nectarine & Orange Blossom.

Cost/Availability:
$5.95 (0.5 fl oz full size). Available on the Organic Indulgence website.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with pull-off cap. Twist-up balm.

Organic Indulgence Body Balm Review:
I have to say this balm smells amazing! I love cherry and almond scented products, and the two scents together is so delicious smelling. I actually have the Organic Indulgence Foaming Hand Wash in this same scent because I love the scent so much. I'll have to review that hand wash in a future post. Anyhow, back to the body balm.

Personally, I don't need this balm as much as someone with super dry skin, but it was still great on my dry spots. On the other areas of my skin I found this to be too moisturizing, even a bit greasy, so I would only recommend this for your rough spots - heels, knees, elbows.

However, my friend loved this balm; her skin is extra, extra, extra dry and she said this body balm melted into her skin like butter and left her dry spots feeling nice and smooth. She would absolutely recommend this to anyone, but especially those with dry skin!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body balm? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)