April 19, 2012

DermaQuest K-Q10 Rich Moisturizer -- pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I was recently scent a sample of the DermaQuest K-Q10 Rich Moisturizer to try out. I decided to also let a friend try it out too. We both felt it was a very rich, hydrating moisturizer. Find out the rest of what we thought at the end of this post in my review.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

DermaQuest K-Q10 Rich Moisturizer






Basic Stats for DermaQuest K-Q10 Rich Moisturizer:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $73.00 (2 oz full size). Available on the Dermstore website and everywhere else DermaQuest is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
DermaQuest's K-Q10 Rich Moisturizer utilizes powerful antioxidants and natural exfoliators to help diminish the visible signs of aging while providing rich, deep hydration. Formulated to fight free-radical damage, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and life and firm the skin.

Cost/Availability:
$73.00 (2 oz full size). Available on the Dermstore website and everywhere else DermaQuest is sold.

DermaQuest K-Q10 Rich Moisturizer Review:
This moisturizer is very rich and hydrating. If you have more mature skin you will love this moisturizer. I don't have mature skin, and for being 28 years old I still look pretty young (if you ignore my smile lines, lol), so for me this was just a really nice moisturizer. Very dense and creamy, absorbing nicely and giving skin great moisture.

I had a friend test it out who is in her early 40's. She really loved this moisturizer. She used the sample until it was gone and already went out and bought the full sized version because she said it was "one of the best moisturizers I've ever used". She felt it really was reducing fine lines and firming her skin and couldn't wait to see even more results.

I would say this is best for anyone in their 30's and older, unless you are showing signs of aging in your late 20's.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this moisturizer? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)