April 10, 2012

Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball Shimmer Treatment Lipstick in shades Float, Trance, Moment - swatches, pics

Hello, Beautiful!

I've had Lipstick Queen's Butterfly Ball Shimmer Treatment Lipsticks for awhile now and really love them. I took the photos in this post when I first received these in the mail, with intentions of making a post about them right away. Somehow I overlooked these photos and didn't get around to writing this post until nearly 3 months later! Better late than never because this is a product I really wanted to share with you all.

These lipsticks are some of favorite lipsticks of all time! They're hydrating, go on smooth, feel comfortable on your lips -- not to mention the colors are sheer, have a gorgeous turquoise shimmer to them that makes teeth appear whiter, and the shades are flattering on nearly everyone. I purchased this set of three from QVC's website for $39.25 plus shipping. Not sure where else you can buy them in this trio, but they sell for $20 each normally.

Float is my go-to, everyday nude shade. Gorgeous with a smokey eye or just for a natural look. The shade Trance is a beautiful pink - really is a perfect pink. The shade Moment is the deepest tone of the three, but it's still very pretty. I've used the shade Float the most just because it goes with nearly any look!

Check out my pics & swatches... click on pics to view them larger. Also, don't mind my chapped lips in the pics. I have no idea why I didn't do a lip scrub before I took these photos. Actually, I probably was too excited to start using these that I just didn't care. Regardless, they look terrible, lol. Oh well :)

Lipstick Queen
Butterfly Ball Shimmer Treatment Lipstick
Shades: Float, Trance, Moment
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.










Lipstick Queen
Butterfly Ball Shimmer Treatment Lipstick
Shade: Float
Shade Description: A gorgeous pinky peach nude with turquoise shimmer.
 


















Lipstick Queen
Butterfly Ball Shimmer Treatment Lipstick
Shade: Trance
Shade Description: A beautiful medium pink with turquoise shimmer.
 



















Lipstick Queen
Butterfly Ball Shimmer Treatment Lipstick
Shade: Moment
Shade Description: A pretty berry with turquoise shimmer.
 


















Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this these lipsticks? What shade do you like best? have you tried these or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. These look and sound gorgeous. I've never heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shades. I really like shade Float.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I really love these colors. They are so pretty and natural.
    I think that my favorite is Trans, but I really like all of them. Never tried this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just discovered your lovely blog today when I was searching for swatches for the Butterfly Ball lipsticks. I ordered this in Trance as well as the new Lipstick Queen Liptropolis trio from Barneys. Can't wait to receive them!:-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)