December 4, 2013

Dorfman Pacific Scala Collezione Collection - Fall/Winter 2013 - Boiled Wool Rosette Headband - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Cold weather is here, at least here in Virginia, and it's time for warm weather gear. Why not keep it cute with the Dorfman Pacific Scala Collezione Collection Fall/Winter 2013 Boiled Wool Rosette Headband - which will keep your ears warm. I have it in the shade Charcoal, but other shades are available. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Dorfman Pacific - Scala Collezione Collection
Fall/Winter 2013
Boiled Wool Rosette Headband






Dorfman Pacific Scala Collezione Collection Fall/Winter 2013 Boiled Wool Rosette Headband Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $30.00. Available on the Hatford York website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

From the Fall/Winter Scala Collezione collection, boiled wool hats and headbands are the savvy consumer's choice in weather resistant and fashion headwear. The eco-friendly process of altering the material eliminates the usage of harsh chemicals while effectively shrinking the wool. Subsequently, the heat traps air chambers, forming a natural barrier against hot and cold temperatures and wind. This technique matched with Dorfman Pacific's keen eye for design and artistry creates the ultimate cold weather accessory. The felt like texture is softer, warmer and eliminates the itchy feeling associated with wool.

The new headband embellished with rosettes is a must have. A contemporary piece and a novel alternative to traditional hats. Available in 5 colors: black, charcoal, ivory, wine and chocolate. Style # LW566

I was sent this to test drive in the Charcoal color choice. At first I wasn't sure if it was really my style, but I loved how much better it looked in person compared to the photos online. It's cute, warm, and really isn't itchy - but does still have a wool texture.

It keeps my ears very warm and doesn't give me hat hair - so that's a huge plus! I do think the $30 price tag is a big much for an ear warmer (essentially) BUT it is very well made and good quality. Plus, I've seen headbands like this retail for much higher. Certainly worth checking out if you're looking for a cute cold-weather accessory! Would be great to wear to outdoor sporting events, going for walks, and just general everyday keep-me-warm use!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this warm weather headband? Have you tried this or is this on your fashion wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. It is a bit pricey but it looks well made. There's nothing worse than spending 30 bucks on something that looks like it came from the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)