December 24, 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge Swell Bliss XXX Lip Plump in Heather Royal Jelly - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another Rouge Bunny Rouge lip product to share with you in this post. I previously reviewed their Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss, but in this post I'll review their Swell Bliss XXX Lip Plump, which I have in the shade Heather Royal Jelly - a shimmery nude. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Rouge Bunny Rouge
Swell Bliss XXX Lip Plump
Shade: 085 Heather Royal Jelly








  











Rogue Bunny Rouge Swell Bliss XXX Lip Plump Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $29.00 to $32.43 depending where you shop (0.19 fl oz full size). Available on the Rouge Bunny Rouge website (you can change your currency at the top left), and everywhere else Rouge Bunny Rouge is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you or online. For those of us in the USA, you can buy Rouge Bunny Rouge on the Beautyhabit website (it's listed as $29 on their website), on the Beauty Sage website, and on the Twisted Lily website -- but those websites don't sell all the items from the line.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Swell Bliss XXX Lip Plump immediately volumizes lips while enabling a long-lasting beauty. The rich, shiny gloss encourages a slow and comfortably swell, defining while plumping and bequeathing lips with the ability to store water, so a fabulous fullness is maintained over time. One of the alluringly shimmering shades, named after the bees discriminate choice of pollen-flowers, swept over lips will bequeath an amplified beauty designed to set you apart from the crowd. Their formula is as equally cherished, known only as "triple-x", so keep the secret safe; cosmetic surgeons who were never allowed in the garden will do anything to stop this lip plump from becoming the latest beauty buzz!

This unique formula coats lips with a strong, protective film that brings light and color, an outstanding shiny brilliance and immediately plumps. The plant-derived active Volulip is as effective as the components in lip-swelling injections and produces a rich, prolonged volume. Containing a plant Portulaca "Kiss-Me-Quick" Extract, blended with a natural Matrikine Modified Peptide Mimetic, Volulip stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. By working to increase cellular energy anti-aging Signaline, a combination of Jojoba Wax and Olive Oil Extract, counteracts age-related changes. While the antioxidant properties of Vitamin E Acetate help protect, soothe and moisturize. Working together, film-forming agents, gelling oils and emollients make the texture very soft and fluffy without feeling sticky and give a "Light Interference" effect. Paraben and fragrance free, this high-performance XXX Lip Plump also ensures lips look super glossy and feel incredibly comfortable.

Currently available in four shades, which I will list below including their description (as listed on the Rouge Bunny Rouge website). I have the shade Heather Royal Jelly.
  • Acacia Royal Jelly - cream toned baby pink with a glassed finish/effect (their recommendation for naturally pretty pink lips)
  • Clover Royal Jelly - medium milky pink rosewood with cool undertones and silver micro-shimmer
  • Heather Royal Jelly - nude rose-beige with subtle four color pearls for micro-shimmer (the perfect shade for a glossy nude look)
  • Sage Royal Jelly - transparent on the lips, in the flaconete it is nadeshico pink with golden micro-shimmer (use it alone for a crystal clear effect or in combination with your lipstick)

The shade I have, Heather Royal Jelly, is a pretty pinky beige nude with multi-colored shimmer. It is sheer in opacity, so when worn alone it is a very nude lip with pretty gloss and shimmer, but also pretty as a lipstick, lip pencil, and lip stain topper!

This has a light minty scent, and feels cooling and ever-so-slightly tingly on your lips. This is a very shiny gloss, so that also helps to make your lips appear larger. The plumping effect I feel does work, but ever so slightly (it's not the most intense lip plump effect I've gotten from a plumping lip gloss), but of course I feel like just with mascaras, lip plumping glosses work differently on everyone (some people see a huge difference, others don't). I can't really speak for the long-term effects as mentioned in the description, because I don't use the same lip gloss every single day - I change my lip color often, even multiple times a day sometimes.

This lip gloss has a brush applicator, which I'm not as big of a fan of compared to doe-foot applicators, but it's okay - and a lot of people like a brush applicator better.

I did like this gloss a lot - especially the color was really pretty for a nude and I did feel it plumped my lips a little. Not sure if I would purchase any of the other shades, only because not a lot of the other shades really appeal to me - although I will say that Clover Royal Jelly looks like a more vibrant version of Heather Royal Jelly. I would love to see even more shades - maybe some hot pink and deeper berries. 

If you're looking for a high-end/luxury lip plumping gloss than I recommend checking out the Rouge Bunny Rouge Swell Bliss XXX Lip Plump.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this plumping lip gloss? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)